- That our Teammember Tizer is going to drift at the world’s rcdrift finals???
– Our orange team has a good change of getting highly ranked XD
– Darksupra has almost won the Dutch drift competition round 2 last sunday
– Reinier has ended up with the best qualification of the day
– The summer started and the temperature keeps rising every day
– Darksupra and I are training with custom cs chassis’
– We are very good at driving cs…..XD
– Hotrod still practices on his best peace stance (see practice films)
– We still need our own track (sponsors welcome):P
– etc etc etc
Till next post.
Last weekend Tijs and me organised a little offroad meet with some friends at ORRA Arendonk (Belgium). It’s an Astroturf (Fake grass) track so normally the cars stays clean, not this time tho… Ofcourse it rained sometimes during the day so at the end of the day our cars were very dirty
Enough talk here are my photos.
As you can see here the track was very wet on some places…
Tijs doing it wrong!
End of the straight, the worst place to have so much water… needed to brake very early to go around it and don’t slide over the hill.
Kevin doing it wrong
More photos here:
Hopefully next time with more people and better weather!
Finally checked the photos that i took on the third Practice Day.
Aren’t many photos, most weren’t sharp
Also the onboard vids that i took are crap…
Some more here: